Have You Tried Using Free Calorie Counting Apps Yet?

free calorie counting appsAnyone who has taken on the weight loss process has likely encountered a number of issues particularly related to nutrition. Let’s face it, one of the most common reasons for weight gain is not controlling the amount of food that’s put into the body on a regular basis. That’s why when the weight loss process is broken down, 70% of the success will be related to nutrition and the other 30% related to the type of exercise a person gets on a regular basis.

Therefore when you are first starting out and find that you’re having issues controlling the amount of food that’s put into the body, one way to help you get over this hurdle is to use a free calorie counting website or application for a smartphone.

Before you scoff at the notion of counting calories, you may just find this simple tool can really help get you focused on the right path and get you truly mastering your daily nutrition.

Here’s Why You Should Try Using Free Calorie Counting Apps

Essentially what a calorie counter provides is the ability to keep daily track of the types of foods and drinks you consume, along with their specific nutritional content. Our body only needs a certain amount of fuel each day. Granted that number is different for everyone depending on their gender, age, body type, and activity level, but for the most part you’ll find the range anywhere from 1,500-2,400 calories per day.

No need to worry if you don’t currently know what your specific daily calorie amount is. Once you decide on which free calorie counter you want to use, after answering a few questions when creating a new profile within the website/app you’ll get your daily calorie amount. This number is crucial to know since that’s the amount you’ll be striving for on a daily basis.

watch that portion sizeFor instance if your amount is 1,800 calories, then from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep you are striving to stay at, or slightly below that number. This is where the calorie counter truly becomes a blessing. When you get in the habit of using it regularly, preferably after each eating instance, you will be keeping healthy nutrition in mind thus more likely to consider each edible option as a potential hazard.

In other words, should you really get a double quarter pounder meal which has a whopping 1,330 calories? Especially since this one meal would use up most of the calories allotted for your entire day.

This is the reason why these free calorie counter apps are so invaluable. They help keep these types of scenarios from happening and get you to make more health conscious choices. Instead of that humongous burger combo how about a grilled chicken salad that only has around 450 calories?

Remember, successful weight loss will occur when you eat in a sensible, appropriate manner on a continuous basis. Once you get this down to a point where you are no longer struggling with the types and amounts of food you eat, you will have a much healthier menu guiding you through each and every day.

Check out a few FREE calorie counter apps here –>
http://MyFitnessPal.com
http://MyNetDiary.com
http://CalorieCount.com


——
If you enjoyed this free calorie counter app article and would like to get started tackling the weight loss process from start to finish, take a moment to sign up for our monthly Healthy Choices newsletter. You’ll get FREE access to our Healthy Meals Ebook and more importantly, the Fundamentals of Weight Loss Success email series. This is a step-by-step guide giving you an effective and proven approach to lose weight. Just input your email address down below and you’ll get immediate access to these healthy freebies!

Subscribe To Our Healthy Choices Newsletter



HealthyChoicesInLife