Why It’s Hard To Lose Weight Without Exercise

hard to lose weight without exerciseUnfortunately one of the most difficult things for people to accomplish is to lose weight and get fit. To achieve this in a natural way, maintaining healthy nutrition and a regular exercise plan is your ticket to success.

As simple as that may sound it actually confounds most people which is the main reason nearly 50% of American adults are overweight. Losing weight is difficult because not only must a person completely revamp their eating habits and maintain a consistent exercise routine, but also consider the length of time it will take to lose the excess weight. This is usually what throws people off course.

In other words, sure it may be rather easy to eat healthy and exercise for one week, but how about for one month, a half of year, a whole year or longer? The length of time needed to drop the weight will depend on how overweight a person is, and how consistently they stick with their plan.

Here’s Why It’s Hard To Lose Weight Without Exercise

There are some people who want to lose weight but do not want to workout. If you are one may be leaning this direction, it’s important you understand that it will be hard to lose weight without exercise. Even though exercise comprises of only about 30% of a person’s weight loss success, the other 70% being nutrition, working out regularly still plays a key role in creating a healthy life.

Not only does working out burn calories and fat from our body, but it lends a motivational hand to help remain inspired with this new way of life. It is very easy to slip back into old habits and routines when you are not motivated to lose weight any longer.

If that’s not reason enough for you to include exercise into your weekly routine, let’s look at the numbers and that may help change your outlook on this healthy habit.

hard to lose weightSay for instance an individual whose calorie amount to maintain their current weight is 1,800 calories per day. This past week Monday through Friday this individual was able to create a deficiency of 350 calories each day by focusing on healthy choices and portion size. The deficiency total for the work week totals 1,750 calories which is equivalent to about a half of pound of weight lost.

However on Saturday, this individual went out with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday and this is where the problems began. Not only did this person have 3 alcoholic beverages but had a number of appetizers along with an enormous meal. To top it off, since this person was under the impression that since they maintained healthy nutrition during the week they ordered a large chocolate overload dessert and devoured afterwards.

Do you realize that amount of food comes out to over 2,500 calories? That amount goes entirely over the amount of calories allowed for a day let alone for one particular meal.

This is one of the main reasons why it is hard to lose weight without exercise to burn off any extra calories that may be tossed into your body on any given day. By maintaining this healthy habit, you will not have to worry much if a birthday celebration or a night out with friends arises since you will have exercise to back you up to help get rid of the junk.


——
If you enjoyed this hard to lose weight without exercise article and would really like to get started tackling the weight loss process from the absolute beginning, simply sign up for our free monthly Healthy Choices newsletter below and you’ll get FREE instant access to our Healthy Eating Ebook along with the 7 Fundamentals of Weight Loss Success email series. This is a step-by-step guide giving you a proven approach to lose weight. Just input your email address down below and you can get started on a healthy path towards weight loss bliss.

Subscribe To Our Healthy Choices Newsletter



HealthyChoicesInLife





Helpful Links:
http://www.health.com/health…277,00.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw12.htm